Thursday, October 6, 2011

Taste Better

Normally my belly starts to grumble and I get the shakes around noon when I realize I've yet to put any food in my body. I don't love food, I mean I'm extremely thankful for it but if there was a pill to take instead I would. When it boils down to it I don't like the amount of time food consumes, time grocery shopping, putting food away, cooking the meal, eating the meal and then the dreaded clean up time.



















Before you think I am totally whack I don't share these same feelings about candy and sweets and I do eat. I've discovered being home more I would rather wait until nap time to eat because it's quiet. Not sure what that means if anything but I guess food taste better to me in the calmness of nap time. And some days I have treats like caramel apples that are stashed away just for my time of peace.












































Today we ventured the few miles to Lapacek's Orchard and I nonchalantly added a chocolate chip caramel apple to my order. My good friend Kim and owner of the orchard didn't flinch, she knows how much I love those things but inside I knew it would be my quiet time treat today. Sweet, crisp and delicious, I welcome nap time today.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment