Sunday, October 16, 2011

Puffy Pumpkins

Last week I was a 4k teacher two different days and both classes did the same super fun art project. The kids are learning about fall, apples and pumpkins. At one of the centers we made puffy pumpkins, so fun! I've been feeling pretty bad lately about not doing projects with my boys so I decided to get out the shaving cream. They both really enjoyed it so I want to share it with you. I couldn't find a recipe or anything but just add a bit of shaving cream, glue and paint together, no special secret:)




















Supplies:
-Pumpkin printed on cardstock
-Shaving Cream
-Elmer's Glue
-Orange Paint (I mixed yellow/red)
-Paper for eyes
-Candy Corn for nose
-Pipe cleaner for mouth








Coloring Eyes














Mix together
















Have fun!


















I know it's terrible but I helped Pacey so we had one that looked like a pumpkin.

1 comment: