Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Funk

Normally I would say "Good Friday Morning" but lately it's been more like, "ugh can't I stay in bed all day". Really my funk hasn't just been today but I liked the way Friday Funk sounded. I don't remember being crabby with my last two pregnancies, sick and tired yes but not crabby. This time I seriously am just annoyed with everyone and everything. If you are reading this I am probably annoyed with you for some tiny ridiculous meaningless reason, isn't that terrible.

***Timeout- I am sitting in our basement play room right now blogging while the boys play. Trexen just walked out of the toy closet naked. He said his jammies were hot and hurting his chin. What is going on here!

***Ok timein- I am annoyed that I feel terrible, sluggish, and have very little motivation. I'm annoyed that it took all my power and energy to jog 1.2 miles last night. I'm annoyed that my boys wake up so energetic and ready to play, whine and cry when I need a few minutes. I'm annoyed that I paid money to have a new blog designed 2 months ago and still haven't heard about it. I'm annoyed that nothing happens in my life as far as plans unless I plan it; my husband and I only go out when I plan it, my friends only get together when I plan it, play dates only happen when I plan it which normally is ok but once in a while would be nice if I could just go to a plan and enjoy. I'm annoyed that laundry is NEVER ending. I'm annoyed that we haven't done anything on my fall fun list yet and it's mid-October.

Honestly I could probably keep going but I won't because those things don't matter. In a few weeks or months when I feel better these things will be a faint memory. The past few years I've really tried to embrace the fact that life is about seasons, brief periods of time. A couple months ago I remember saying to myself, "gosh everything is going so well, enjoy this" and I am glad I did. I am fully confident things will turn up soon and in the meantime I will try to keep my crabbiness to myself and continue to be thankful for a loving God, my amazing family, our good health, new life, friends, change of seasons and the opportunity I've been given to have a flexible schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment