Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Fest

Yesterday was the 3rd annual fall festival at Oma and Papa's. All last week I felt pretty good, no throwing up not even feeling nauseous just a constant headache so I was excited to enjoy a nice fall weekend. Well Saturday morning came and I woke up feeling just terrible. Dizzy, weak and extremely nauseous, bummer. We took the day slow, enjoyed quiet naps and didn't get dressed til the last minute but then we put sickness beyond and headed to the fest.






















Family and friends sipped cider, warmed up with chili and ventured back to the pumpkin patch for that perfect pumpkin. The boys were shy at first, of course, but quickly warmed up and had fun with their cousins. Trexen was quick to pick out his pumpkin while Pacey was more concerned with the hay wagon and ATV. I did my best to capture the moment and enjoy despite my very sick tummy.

























































A few minutes after eleven Trexen was still awake the life of the party but I could tell meltdown was not far away. He chose to stay with Oma and Papa while Pacey had left much earlier with my parents. I jumped at the opportunity for a peaceful nights sleep, double and triple checked he was sure and away we went. As soon as I hit the pillow I regretted not meeting my bed earlier but the fall fest was filled with fun and worth the long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment