Friday, August 12, 2011

Randomness

Happy Friday!
My whole family (minus Kelsey/Jordan and my grandma) are going to the cottage for the weekend. Our car is packed full, boys bouncing off the walls and me excited to have 10 adults and only 2 little kids which means lots of help and relaxing for mommy. Don't have time for a long, in depth post but here's some randomness...

~I love the Internet, feel like I always have more to do online and could sit for hours sipping cocoa holding my laptop.

~I love when Trexen wakes up happy, he kissed my cheek this morning and said, "can I do on the pontoon boat?".

~I love when Trexen asks me to pray, makes my heart happy and brings tears to my eyes. He wanted to pray for his cousins Ethan and Grace yesterday because he loves them so much. Often though we pray for Lightning McQueen, Chic and Sally from the movie "Cars".

~My closet looks like a combo of all season, shoes laying everywhere and small piles of clothes strategically placed, only I know the unorganized organized system in there.

~One of my "big prayers" (will post more on those later) is for our PB & J group, that the right people would come on the right days making the most impact. For 3 new moms to start coming consistently and for me to give back as much to everyone as you have to me.

~I tried to be on top of it yesterday making zucchini bread for some friends, packaging it up all cute, however ran out of time and had to deliver the last box to my one of my bestie's mailboxes at 9pm...so close.

~A new blog is in the works, I am super excited and finally have some direction with it.

~My throat is raspy but I am trying to ignore the fact that I may be getting a cold.

~I had the best time last night at the Poplin Party. Tween girls are amazingly funny.

~Trexen has on a red shirt, orange long sleeve and blue shorts, I've lost all control.

Have a fantastic Friday, live it up and enjoy this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment