Thursday, August 18, 2011

The New Summer

A brisk breeze, warm apple cider, colorful leaves crunching underfoot, that is what I am dreaming about tonight. I used make summer fun lists, get all excited for the warmth and long for days at the beach but not anymore. Fall is where it's at, I've declared fall to be the new summer in this household. As most people pack their summer full of events and activites having every second accounted for that is how my fall will be this year. I want to enjoy every minute making the season last as long as possible.
























Some of the things I'm dreaming about...

~Visits to Lapacek's Orchard where we run through the trees, devour cider donuts and feed the goats
~Hikes at Devil's Lake and Parfrey's Glen
~Football Parties where the guys yell at the tv while girls chat
~Drinking apple cider and making apple crisp
~Trienen Farm Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch

























~A fall trip to the zoo
~Resuming monthly game night
~Celebrating my boys' birthdays
~New fall tv shows

Just a few to get the fall fun list started. What things are you looking forward to this fall?

2 comments:

  1. What about spending time with family!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you jump on the fall band wagon! It's the best time of the year!! You were born in fall!

    ReplyDelete