Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Falling Apart

I'm 26 years old, in pretty good shape and no major health issues yet I feel as though I'm falling apart. My body has gone haywire, obviously angry about something. Three months ago I went off the "pill" and I think my body has decided that is a big dislike.

Most of you know I have a deep desire for a baby girl, this goes way beyond my obsession with the color pink and girly dresses. I have an amazing relationship with my mom and want the same thing with a daughter, I want to be a ballet mama, the fun mom who always says yes to sleepovers and paints nails. I want to show a little girl how to have confidence, be strong and not afraid to stand up for herself. I want to shop for prom dresses, answer uncomfortable questions and prepare her for life as a woman. I want to be the mother of the bride and the close grandma willing to drop everything for her daughter's kids.

With all that said back to my point, I went off the pill in hopes of a baby girl soon. (Yes I know it is a 50/50 chance) Since then my legs are covered in a red rash, the skin on my face has big itchy painful bumps, I went to the dentist and have a "weak" tooth way in the back and have a monthly cycle that is extremely unpredictable not helping the baby situation. Bodies are a lot of work to take care of and I am thankful beyond words to be healthy but some days it seems like I'm falling apart.

*********************************
In other news our trip to Eagle River was restful and relaxing. Jeff and Trexen caught a bunch of large fish while Pacey and I played in the sand. We sat around the campfire, went for afternoon swims and stayed up late playing dominoes. My sister-in-law let me use her nice camera and we even had a photo shoot with the boys which reminded me why we don't have professional pictures taken.



































We are back home now and it feels good, getting ready for my friend's wedding this weekend and the Craft-Apple-Ar! Very excited for all our upcoming activities and praying my body can even out.

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping it happens for you soon, but just wait until you get pregnant for the 3rd time; I, too, feel like I'm falling apart! Things that plagued me in just the last 5-6 weeks of my second pregnancy (sciatic pain, varicose veins in places I never knew it possible to get them!!) Started bothering me at just 17 weeks! :/

    ReplyDelete