Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Up Next

Each group of friends has their share of roles. Everyone comfortably falling into place finding their specific role. As seasons of life change and friendships evolve roles tend to shift and sway but always settle nicely. I am incredibly blessed to have an amazing group of friends who love me and my family.













In my circle of friends I am, as you probably guessed, the organizer. It's in my blood to organize, plot out the details, put the plan into action and in the end come out with a successful event. I am usually the one to organize play dates, game nights, coffee chats and more. At times I've wondered if this annoys others or if maybe my friends don't want to hang out since I am the one always initiating it but then I realize that is just silly (well I hope:)










We are all moms doing our best to juggle a full to-do list and if my gift is organizing social events well then that is what I will do! Every person has their specific gift, role in the group. There's the host making everyone feel comfortable, the prepared one who has a magic bag filled with everything but the kitchen sink, the decisive one deciding when no one else will, a laid back go with the flow kinda person reminding all to relax and oh so many more.

I love each and every role so thankful for them all. Although I am generally the organizer I can also be the relaxed one or the host. Organizing comes natural to me but sitting back and letting someone else is also fulfilling.
What is your role in the group or family? Use your gifts, enjoy your friendships and love your role.











In true organizer fashion I have another fun event on the calendar. Up Next...
Mama's Night Out!!!
~Tuesday June 21st, 6pm
~Glitter Workshop for Make & Take, dinner to follow.

See you Friday for Strawberry Picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment