Saturday, June 18, 2011

Featured Mama

Each week we will feature an amazing, marvelous mama. You will get a peek into the daily lives of other local mamas, see pics of their family and learn some fun facts. This week we feature...

Jenna VanderVelde














~Age- 24 yrs
~Birthday- November 17th
~Names/Ages of Kiddos-
Gavin 4 years
Grant 2 months









~Favorite Nap time Pastime- Blogging or napping with the kids.
~Guilty pleasure food item- Sweets, all kinds!
~Most Challenging Hour of the day- Between 1-2 or 8-9pm. These are the hours both boys fight sleep!














~Favorite Baby/Child Product- I really love our peg perego stroller and Bumbo.
~Blogs you like, follow or have- I love blogging, I've been blogging (our family blog) since May of 2008 and since then there have been so many blogs that I've enjoyed reading.

~Favorite local place to take kids- Henry Vilas Zoo
~Your mommy style in 3 words- Modern, Casual, Chic
~Etc... I would love to own a boutique someday! I love trying new things. I also enjoy snowboarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment