Sunday, June 12, 2011

Featured Mama

Each week we will feature an amazing, marvelous mama. You will get a peek into the daily lives of other local mamas, see pics of their family and learn some fun facts. This week we feature...

April Britto











~Age- 31 yrs
~Birthday- May 7th
~#2 profession (mommy is #1)- I went to school to become a teacher; something I always wanted to be. I graduated from UW-Oshkosh in 2003 with an elementary education degree with an emphasis in Spanish and ESL, teaching students learning English as their second language. I have been in the education business for 6 years now. I first taught at an elementary school in Green Bay working in a bilingual program, later I team taught in a 3rd classroom for a couple of years. After that I had the pleasure of working with gifted and talented kids in Houston, TX for 2 years teaching Spanish. Currently I am teaching 2 morning class periods of 7th grade Spanish in Sun Prairie, part-time, I love it!

~Names/Ages of Kiddos-
Caleb 15 months
Our 2nd is on the way due end of December!
~Favorite Nap time Pastime- Currently taking a nap due to my preggo status. If I have energy I like to scrapbook, read, watch HGTV or some kind of "before meets
after" program.
~Guilty pleasure food item- Puppy Chow & Sweetart Jelly Beans











~Most Challenging Hour of the day- Between 4-6pm. After Caleb's nap if we don't get outside right away or if momma is tired we have a less than exciting dinner time...trying to prepare dinner is challenging especially with a little one under foot whining.
~Favorite Baby/Child Product- Johnson & Johnson Vanilla and Oatmeal body lotion; I just love the relaxing and soothing smell of it. I am also a fan of Boogie Wipes for those extra runny nose days.











~Blogs you like, follow or have- I am new to the blog world and just started my own called, Just Sayin'.
~Favorite local place to take kids- I really love the walking/jogging trails around our home. It is fun to listen and watch Caleb talking and pointing to birds and trees. We really like our little club house in the backyard too.
~Your mommy style in 3 words- Sporadically Trending and Practical
~Etc... Carlo and I are planning our baby-moon for the end of August! It will be our 4th anniversary at the end of July so we decided to take a little trip before the newest member of our family arrives! Potential Destination: Mackinac Island, Michigan. Anyone have info, stories or details???

No comments:

Post a Comment