Monday, June 27, 2011

Featured Mama

Each week we will feature an amazing, marvelous mama. You will get a peek into the daily lives of other local mamas, see pics of their family and learn some fun facts. This week we feature...

Amber Jensen















~Age- 28 yrs
~Birthday- September 28th
~#2 profession (mommy is #1)- I am a freelance photographer/photojournalist, and I shoot for various publications in and around Madison. My family and I recently moved here from Springfield, Missouri where I worked as a staff photographer/multimedia reporter for the local newspaper. We moved back to Wisconsin to be closer to our family. I get to spend more time with my son, and still continue to do what I love. My website is www.amberarnoldphoto.com. (I continue to use my maiden name, Arnold, for work purpose).

~Names/Ages of Kiddos-
Sage Nicholas, 2.5yrs
~Favorite Nap time Pastime- I love to knit and enjoy the silence while Sage is napping, but I am typically working at my computer.
~Guilty pleasure food item- Milwaukee’s dill pickles don’t stand a chance in this house! Unfortunately they’re also a favorite of my husband and son.














~Most Challenging Hour of the day- Running errands are typically the most challenging time during the day. We are at the point where Sage doesn’t want to sit in the cart, but what other options are there? My iphone comes in handy on those trips. All moms need the shape builder app!
~Favorite Baby/Child Product- Ergo baby carrier! We’ve used it from birth to present, although now it’s worn like a backpack. It is the only way we can bring our dog, Abner, to the dog park or do any hiking for that matter.














~Blogs you like, follow or have- Filth Wizardry has some fun crafty ideas
~Favorite local place to take kids- We love going for hikes and exploring new territory close to home. There is so much beauty to this area. “60 hikes within 60 miles” is a great book!
~Your mommy style in 3 words- Enjoy fresh air: going outside always makes me feel better!
~Etc... Since this is my first time staying home with Sage, it has been wonderful to have such a great group of moms to talk with!

No comments:

Post a Comment