Saturday, July 2, 2011

Featured Mama

Each week we will feature an amazing, marvelous mama. You will get a peek into the daily lives of other local mamas, see pics of their family and learn some fun facts. This week we feature...

Jamie Mateo








~Age- 26 yrs
~Birthday- February 1st
~#2 profession (mommy is #1)- Besides being a mom I work part time at the Sun Prairie Health Care Center as a CNA. I usually work 5pm-11 or 1 depending on the night. I started nursing school before I had Mia and haven't gone back to finish yet. Hopefully when Logan is in school I can finish:)

~Names/Ages of Kiddos-
Mia-5
Victoria-3
Logan-2
~Favorite Nap time Pastime- During nap I usually get my cleaning done and just this year started theme birthday parties for the kids and I love to google different ideas, there is so much to see:)
~Guilty pleasure food item- I love pita chips and Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus!!








~Most Challenging Hour of the day- The longest hour of the day is usually between 4pm-5pm, on the days I work its hustle to get out of the house and the days I'm home its get supper made and the kids are just Crazy!!
~Favorite Baby/Child Product- Favorite child product right now would be the little pool in the back yard and bikes. They love the pool and they can all pedal some kind of bike making walks so much more fun now:)

~Blogs you like, follow or have- I love Blogs:)I follow:
Enjoying the Small Things (love her play list)
The Veldes
April Maureen
PB & J Day











~Favorite local place to take kids- Our favorite place to go is the Prairie Athletic Club. I can work out in peace and the kids can swim any day any time:) Also we love parks, anywhere:)
~Your mommy style in 3 words- Go With the Flow (well that's 4, sorry;)

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to officially adopt your mommy style Jaime! You are awesome!
    PS makes me feel special that I made your top blog list ;)

    ReplyDelete