Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weather in Wisconsin

Well this weather sucks, yep I said it! I never thought our plans this week would be mixed up because of rain and snow.

Our Easter Egg Hunt is this week! The hunt will go on UNLESS it is raining, then we will postpone until April 29th. Please make sure to check Facebook Friday morning for updates. If the weather can cooperate a bit the hunt will start at 10:15.













ALSO there will be a TON of kids which is fantastic but our goal is FUN. The majority of kids are little but we will have some older ones since there's no school. Mamas I know I don't need to even say this but it makes me feel better:) please help your kids share, enjoy the experience and have fun. My mom always used to tell my sisters and I, "you had better share and be kind, I can always go to the store and buy you a bag of candy". So true, the egg hunt is more about the experience and not the goodies. We'll have a section for the real little ones with empty eggs so they can just play and put them in their baskets. When you pull up you will see eggs everywhere but we will try to wait for everyone before starting.










If the weather is nice feel free to bring a snack or lunch. The orchard has a great little walking trail we can check out. See you Friday, I hope I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment