Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers


I don't know why that saying has been in my head so much lately! Whenever anyone says something about the month of "april" that scrolls through my mind. Hope you are having an awesome April so far! I made a semi-plan for the next few weeks of PB & J Days and want to share with you. Please remember I am always open for suggestions. When planning play dates I try to alternate between free activities, ones that have a price and ones that are better for older kids. Also please feel free to invite friends and new mamas, this group is open to anyone. I know it is easier to meet, invite and mingle at a park or the zoo where we aren't confined so hopefully the weather will start cooperating! For the time being here is the plan:

~Friday April 8th- My House (weather's supposed to be yucky and we may have some new moms join- it's always easier to talk at someone's house)
~Friday April 15th- Children's Museum or Madtown Twisters
~Friday April 22nd- Easter Egg Hunt-Lapacek's Orchard
~Friday April 29th- The zoo or a park- weather permitting
~Friday May 6th- No PB & J- Family Movie Night at Heartland

No comments:

Post a Comment