Sunday, November 6, 2011

Little Guys in Ties

Today my house was transformed, a sea of light blue with pops of orange for a fantastic baby shower. The color scheme turned out better than I imagined and all the details were appreciated. Jenna created a super cute tie banner and the candy bar was sweet. My mom made the most amazing diaper cakes ever and I went a little crazy with spray paint. Seriously I have decided to choose two main colors for each party, buy spray paint and create. Everyone enjoyed the party and I loved putting it all together.

























































































































































Invites: Paper & Pigtails
Diaper Cakes: Nise's Niche
Tie Cookies: Sugarbomb Dessert Company
Cupcake liners & candy cups: Hey Yo Yo
Tie Onsies: Emma Jeans Boutique
Tie Banner: Jenna
Other Decor: Me- Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely marvalous! Every single detail was PERFECT..the theme, colors, decor, seating, treats,and best of all; the amazing hostesses!
    Love you girls! You're the BEST!

    XOXOXOXOXXOX

    ReplyDelete