Friday, May 13, 2011

Upgrade and Promotion

Our PB & J (play, bond and join) blog is getting a bit of an upgrade and I a promotion. I start my new job as a stay-at-home mama Monday and I view it as the most wonderful promotion. More time with my kids, more playing, more snuggling, more fun and more opportunities to show them the world.
As I've been preparing for the change it hit me that for one we will need some kind of schedule and for two I now have time to show my kids and teach them a variety of things. I love teaching and for the past 4 years have prepared lessons for over a hundred kids each week yet haven't had much time to do that with my own little ones. Well now is the time!
(Picture below: our new chalkboard schedule area)














Up until now this blog has been a spot for me to organize weekly playgroups, post pictures and occassionaly share my mama experiences. Moving forward the blog will continue all that and in addition include weekly themes because well life is just more fun with a theme! Under the "weekly theme" page you will find themes including easy craft projects, games, lunch ideas and other fun stuff. Use this blog to best suit you, if that means you try some of our weekly themes-great, if you attempt one of the crafts-awesome or if you simple want to read, laugh and move on with your day- fantastic.
(Picture from our playdate today)










Winner of Beans-n-Cream gift card...commenter #2- Jenna!!! Your gift card will be on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment