Monday, May 16, 2011

Red Day

What a wonderful first day as stay at home mom! Today was red day and the boys were excited. I have a white bin from Target that I am using to keep our daily activities in and it worked great. The day started with me actually getting up at 5:30 when the alarm sounded and going for a run. We had a rough night with Trex and I didn't sleep much but my husband is also so skeptical of me actually getting up (every night I tell him my morning plan to wake up early but it never happens) I just wanted to prove him wrong.

After the run I was able to write our tentative schedule on the board:
~Breakfast
~Get Dressed
~Game (included cleaning the bathroom:)
~Craft (didn't happen- had an impromptu visit from Nama and friends)
~Outside (even had a snack of red popsicles- yes before lunch)
~Lunch
~Nap
~Snack- red jello
~Basement Playtime (didn't happen- Trex wanted to go outside instead)
~Daddy Home
At the end of red day a few games played, laundry done, successful sewing time and overall a peacefully fulfilling day. I am not crazy enough to think all days will be like this but I appreciated a good first one.
Now onto making "red" spaghetti!

































No comments:

Post a Comment