Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Day

So we are supposed to get snow, not just a little or even some but a ton of snow! Now I try my hardest to believe the weather forecasters and take what they say as truth so I am planning on over a foot of snow. A major snow storm is all wonderful if you don't have to go anywhere! Thankfully I have a very flexible job and can work from home if needed.

What are you planning to do these next few days? Does the idea of being stuck in your house in your pajamas for multiple days excite you? For me the thought of being stuck at home makes me anxious, my heart beats a little faster and my mind races trying to figure out what I will do to feel productive. Feeling productive and accomplished is something I struggle with daily; part of me wants to lay on the floor and play tractors all day with my two boys but the other half has an intense need to finish something. So I went to the store today and bought more "sassy cow" because in a snow storm you need milk. My to-do list is made and on the counter so if I am stuck in the house I am ready!

Happy Winter- just remember the snow will eventually melt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment