Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Fever

You are on your own this week! Once in a while we take a week off and don't officially get together for PB & J Day. This is one of those weeks. I am hosting a baby shower Friday evening for one of my very good friends which means I have lots to do! My sister is taking the kiddos Friday as I will be decorating and preparing for a vintage toy baby shower! (Pics will be posted:)

I do have a little homework for you though. Not sure about you but I have a bad case of spring fever! I want to get out, open the windows and visit the zoo. This week I would love for you to send me some ideas for the spring PB & J season. Where would you like us to go, what do you want to do, are you interested in hosting a play date?

Please comment on this post or email me with some ideas for March-May. I always try to have a variety of "free" activities mixed with ones that cost something; the majority of our kiddos are 4 and under too.

There will be a giveaway for those of you who send ideas. Winner will be picked Friday sometime!

4 comments:

  1. come to the orchard in early May to enjoy the Apple Blossoms :) Great photo opportunities for everyone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be more of a May activity, but I think it would be fun to visit Olbrich Gardens. And there is a nice little park next door for a picnic. Until then, I'm dreaming of warm sunny days and picnics in the park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we ever do a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday play date, Keva in Middleton has an open play from 9:30-1. It's not terribly expensive; Under 18 mos is free, $5 for 18 mon+, $7 for two children, $9 for family. It says they will have the My First Sports equipment set up on the turf fields. LOTS of energy can be burnt off there!! :) www.kevasports.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would love to visit the childrens museum:)

    ReplyDelete