Monday, October 25, 2010

When it Rains, It Pours

Isn't it funny how life occurs in seasons and when it's busy season it sure is busy season. People often say "when it rains, it pours" referring to challenging times but for me it happens during good times too. Life is so super crazy, all extremely good fantastic things but all at once. My sister is getting married on Saturday, yeah! I am the matron of honor, my husband a groomsman and my two little ones ring bearers. We will be away from home all weekend shuttling the kids here and there trying to keep up the energy and enjoy all the moments.

It is also Halloween week and oh what a PB & J Day party we have planned! It will be spookarrific, lots of kiddos dressed up and mamas taking pictures.

An out of this world opportunity has popped up for my Poplin business and you will soon see my products in a store (more details to come). On top of it all our little Peepers turns 1 soon. Lots of "night owl" party planning taking place in the wee hours of the morning.

It sure is pouring around here but I wouldn't have it any other way. See you Thursday!!!

(despite crabby boys, tired mommy and daddy we got out the pumpkins and did some serious carving!)





















1 comment: