Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Latte

October is here... pumpkins line front porches, the buzz of Halloween costumes in the air, glass jars filled with candy corn and mamas with pumpkin spice lattes in hand. With each new season comes a refueling, an energy that feels amazing. My energy is different in fall than summer, I crave creative moments and mornings sipping hot cider. I don't hesitate to take on projects like making 2 owl costumes for my littles or putting together favor bags for my sis' wedding. The coziness of this season warms my heart!

Every week PB & J Day is like my pumpkin spice latte, warm, comforting and simply enjoyable. I am inspired each week by my friends, these moms who love their littles unconditionally. The upcoming weeks hold a trip to the new children's museum, dream park, halloween party and open gym in DeForest starts November 1st- yeah!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I am so excited for these events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite time of year! And, I also love pumpkin spice lattes! :) Going to be a fun month!

    ReplyDelete