Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On Your Own


As all of you mamas know life is always busy! If you are waiting for it to calm down, waiting for your schedule to clear, waiting for that moment when you can think...STOP WAITING. I have really been trying to embrace the busyness, enjoy life now even though it is hectic. I believe having kids automatically equals busy and at times exhausting but don't miss out. I never want to look back at a season of life and think gosh I was so busy waiting for the calm I missed it all.

With that said we are taking the week off from PB & J Day. Work is crazy busy and I am getting ready for my big craft show this Sunday (hope you all come check it out!). However this only means we aren't meeting as a group; I want to challenge all of you to do something fun with your kids this week. Email me pics of your fun time so I can post them! Here are some ideas:
  • Stay in your pj's all day, spend time cuddling, reading and laughing

  • Make a fort- build it nice and big, using all the blankets and pillows possible

  • Have a picnic at home (either inside on the living room floor or outside if the bugs don't carry you away)

  • Make homemade Popsicles- freeze kool-aid or juice in ice cube trays

  • Make homemade playdough

  • Enjoy the silly moments!

Have fun!!! See you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment