Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fall Fun

The smell of fall is in the air and I am excited!!! Summer was a blast, playing at the pool, cottaging, splash pads, parades and soaking up the sun but I think my kiddos and I are ready for the change of seasons. With fall comes cool brisk mornings, gorgeous changing leaves, caramel apples, pumpkin patches and so much more. I have some pretty fun PB & J Day locations for the fall, including:
  • Lapacek's Apple Orchard (Poynette- feed the goats, duck races, tire playground, lots of apples)
  • New Children's Museum (we are waiting for school to start so it is less busy)
  • Zoo (I love the zoo)
  • My House (hopefully the bugs go away soon)

Also I know lots of crafty mamas who make some pretty awesome items so there will be plenty of giveaways this fall... become a follower!!!

Info on this weeks PB & J Day coming this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment