Monday, August 30, 2010

Let it begin...














Birthday Party craziness that is! I love planning kid's birthday parties and love making a big deal for kid's parties yet doing it homemade on a budget. Well Trexen is turning 2 end of September and I am in full planning mode! We are having an "On the Farm" party- Oink, Moo, Cock-a-doodle doo, Trexen is turning 2!!! He loves farms, tractors, silos and barns so that is what I am doing. September 25th our backyard will be transformed into a farm with a barn, silo and animals. We are having a farm tour where kids will hop on the hayride and visit a milking barn, pig pen, chicken coop, duck pond and pasture. I have station volunteers lined up (my wonderful family) and little activities at each stop. There will be no real animals but this should be even better! Stay tuned for more details and pictures. Let this inspire you, get creative and plan your little one an awesome party!

PB & J Day is Wednesday this week @my house. See you around 10ish, I will have lunch for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This is TOO cool, Nicole! You are such a great, creative mommy!

    ReplyDelete