Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Make that Wednesday Fun!

Hi Everyone,
If you know me at all I do not operate like this, changing plans at the last minute. However we have to change PB & J Day this week to tomorrow, Wednesday July 21st. Just found out I have a mandatory meeting in Rockford on Friday and my job commitments have to come first. So with that said tomorrow is FUN DAY, yeah!!!

We will meet at the Deforest Splash Pad @10am- bring a picnic lunch. There is a great shelter, bathrooms, park and water feature. If you haven't been to the splash pad, get ready it is fun! It is kind of hidden and a bit tricky to find though so here are some directions:
From Madison/Sun Prairie Area-
  • Take Hwy 51 North
  • Turn Left on Windsor Road
  • Continue all the way through town
  • Turn Right on River Road
  • Turn Right on Cuba Valley
  • Keep going til you see the park!
Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Please email me with any questions.
My number is 608-215-1473- call if you get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment